Actually, yesterday I was too busy sucking down painkillers to get my schmit together to even type, but it’s amazing what a day of work i.e. no painkillers will do for your psyche. Big whoo (twirling finger).
So, here’s my ‘to do’ list for this week:
* Don’t fall. Anywhere.
* Get the label stitched onto Captain Studly’s Albatross quilt. YES, IT IS FINALLY QUILTED!!
* Finish 10-year WIP cross-stitch sampler
* Don’t fall. Anytime.
* Get The Diva’s costume ready for Halloween. I AM cutting it a tad close, aren’t I?
* Come up with a Christmas gift for my Happy Stitchers quilting bee pal. Any suggestions?
* Don’t fall. Under any circumstances.
With luck, I’ll be able to accomplish the not falling thing. Then again, I tend to be gifted in the klutz department.
Check out Confessions of a Fabric Addict for more Make a List Monday fun!
Just pretend it’s not Tuesday 😉
Happy quilting, y’all!