* Leprechauns are one foot tall and weigh about two pounds which is good to know if you’re gonna wrestle one for that pot ‘o gold at the end of the rainbow.
* One mustn’t snicker at imaginary friends because it hurts their feelings. Millie the Mermaid is peeved at me…I hope she isn’t dating a leprechaun.
* Potential lunchbox candidates must be closely scrutinized for ‘features’…her word, not mine.
* You can’t appreciate the wildlife and beautiful flowers from a car…take a walk.
*Running is good for you.
* Take time to talk to the flowers…they appreciate the attention.
* Smile, laugh, repeat.
* Take time to stoop to pick up pennies because they really add up. She’s donating her’s to a charity through the school.
Happy St. Paddy’s Day from Texas!